Friday, November 02, 2012

The girl who cried wolf.



Taking good pictures is soo hard! I blame the camera.. So this is the best I could come up with. I envy Sabrina's previous post! But oh well, you can see my clothes, right? You might have spotted this top before in another post, I've been wearing it a lot the past month. Just like my cool necklace, I L.O.V.E this one! It gives every outfit an extra little something. For me it's very hard to find good accessories, they just don't seem to catch my eye. So when I eventually find one I like, you bet your ass I'm gonna wear it nonstop.



Not much to say about the rest of my outfit, just that I like how the colours of my top unite the rest of my oufit. Having items in your closet that work well with a lot of other colours, is real important in my book. And I love glitter.


My patient boyfriend, showing off my scarf.

Wearing: Necklace - Primark / Cardigan - Urban Outfitters / Top - Primark / Bracelets - H&M, Twice as Nice / Jeans - Zara / Shoes - Thierry Huion (haha I make my 5 euro shoes look so fancy!).

Cheers
Bright Naomi, x. 





No comments:

Post a Comment